5000L (K6) Double skin diesel tank KINGSPAN FuelMaster (Model K6) with managing system X-Track
Double walled diesel fuel storage tank with filling equipment, made of high-quality polyethylene, fully equipped and ready for use.
This model is equipped with a very user-friendly X-Track managing system with plastic cards and allows you to remotely record all refueling processes. Suitable for companies where there is a lot of refueling equipment and / or drivers, and where it is required to control fuel consumption from a remote place.
The best solution for a company manager who values his time.
- Double skin diesel tank 5000L Kingspan
- Pump PIUSI up to 72l/min (230V)
- Pulse flowmeter PIUSI K600 (acc. ± 0,5%)
- Flexible distribution hose 6 m (d 3/4″)
- Automatic nozzle PIUSI A60
- + Filter with water separator and transparent housing
- SpillStop Mechanical overfill protection
- + Fuel level and Leakage Control
- Lockable distribution equipment compartment
- Ventilation for internal tank
- Inner tank inspection hatch 4"
- Outer tank Inspection hatch 16"
- Conntection for grounding
- + 2" quick fill connection
- + LED Light with motion sensor
- + Nozzle holder with automatic pump switch
- + Accounting system X-Track (GSM, GPS, WiFi) with an unlimited number of users
- + Set of plastic RFID cards: 1pc. Manager Card, 1pc. Administrator card, 1pc. User car
- + Access for 10 years to the Kingspan Connect WEB accounting system (via the Internet)
NB!! Please note that the X-Track system works via the Internet with a GSM client card and the data is processed on the manufacturer’s server through the Kingspan Connect WEB platform. The price includes access to the server for 10 years (the warranty period for capacity, then you can also extend it). The cost of telecommunication services is not included in the price and depends on the mobile operator of the client and the package he has chosen.
Additionally on request:
+ additional 10pcs. of Users plastic cards (RFID) + 20 EUR.
VAT (KM20%) will be added to the prices.
For more information, contact our specialists.
K6 is a model with improved configuration:
A fuel filter with a transparent plastic casing having a drain hole for water or sediment in the fuel is also installed. The plastic filter housing allows you to immediately see the quality of the fuel.
An LED lamp with a circuit breaker is also installed, which provides illumination of the refueling compartment when using refueling. It is very convenient in the cloudy or dark.
This model is equipped with a very user-friendly X-Track managing system with plastic cards and allows you to remotely manage all refueling processes. Suitable for companies where there is a lot of refueling equipment and / or drivers, and where it is required to control fuel consumption from a remote place.
More information about the accounting system X-Track:
The X-Track managing system is perhaps one of the most convenient systems on the market for monitoring and accounting for fuel station refueling processes.
The X-Track system is simple to use and even simpler to administer: you simply log in through your web browser from any computer from anywhere in the world to your account and can immediately manage the entire system and see all reports. An unlimited number of users can be entered into the system, which is very convenient for large enterprises.
In X-track you can:
* see on the map the location of your gas station and its characteristics,
* observe the fuel level (balance),
* see fuel temperature
* instantly add and remove users,
* set users consumption limits both in time and in amount of fuel
* keep records of both technology and drivers
* receive reports on consumption at any time and in a convenient XL format
* observe the dynamics of use in the chart
* administer the system from anywhere in the world
Cost reduction - Buying fuel in bulk, you will get a lower price. You always have diesel fuel available.
In winter conditions, no condensation occurs in the tank.
The condition of the fuel does not deteriorate, since no sediment and rust are formed in the tank.
The tanks comply with environmental, fire and fuel requirements.
The robust and durable construction protects against leaks and thus protects against environmental pollution.
Lockable key compartment with equipment protects against unauthorized access to fuel.
High-quality material protects fuel from adverse weather conditions and ultraviolet radiation.
An automatic shut-off valve prevents overfilling of the tank during filling.
Made of high quality polyethylene, does not cause corrosion and is resistant to mechanical damage.
The thought-over design guarantees long-term use at the minimum additional costs. The user identification system, available as an accessory, helps control fuel consumption, its users and much more.
Made in Poland, EU.
Warranty: 10 years for internal capacity, 1 year for equipment
Kingspan is the European leader in manufacturing the highest quality plastic containers for over 40 years.
All internal containers are made from a single piece of plastic and do not have welds, which ensures the strength and durability of the goods.
Kingspan tanks have the highest number of user awards.
|Capacity [ L ]||Length [mm]||Width [mm]||Height [mm]||Weight|
|1200L Kingspan||1150||1200||1430||150 kg|
|1300L Kingspan||1920||1230||1785||150 kg|
|2300L Kingspan||2300||1200||1460||200 kg|
|2500L Kingspan||2460||1460||1860||200 kg|
|3500L Kingspan||2850||2200||1960||250 kg|
|4000L Kingspan||3900||1150||2340||270 kg|
|5000L Kingspan||2850||2250||2350||300 kg|
|9000L Kingspan||3280||2450||2950||400 kg|
Just place it on a flat surface at the necessary distance from buildings and plug it into an electrical outlet..
Photos & Videos