300L TruckMaster - Portable Diesel Storage & Dispensing Tank (12V or 24V), Kingspan , New Model
TruckMaster® is the ideal solution for delivering and refueling diesel fuel for working equipment, such as tractors, trucks, combines, loaders, forestry equipment, diesel generators, etc.
Suitable for construction companies, farms, logging companies, etc.
These tanks are certified and they can transport diesel fuel without special additional permits for transport and for the driver.
- Portable diesel capacity of 300L Kingpsan, meets the requirements of ADR (Dangerous goods.)
- PIUSI pump with a productivity up to 50 l / min (12V or 24V),
- Flexible delivery hose 3.7 m (d 3/4 ″),
- Automatic nozzle PIUSI A60,
- Suction line with mesh filter
- 6 m power cable with battery clamps
- Lockable lid (lock not provided)
- Vacuum and pressure relief valve (VENT)
Features & benefits
• Go Anywhere - The Kingspan TruckMaster diesel fuel tank gives fuel delivery a new mobility. With the efficiency of an oil tank in miniature, it reaches places a tanker cannot go. Rough land, building sites, narrow access points and farms offer no problem to a TruckMaster.
• Full Compliance - The 430 & 900 litre TruckMaster has been tested to meet the requirements of the European agreement (ADR) for the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road*
• Reliability - The TruckMaster comes with a 5 year guarantee** - all supported by localised customer service. We give you the confidence and support over the lifetime of your product and beyond.
• Important Design Features - The TruckMaster can be easily lifted with its specifically designed lifting eyes or by using a forklift. The 430 and 900 litre models feature an internal baffle wall minimising the movement of liquid hence making the truck and the load more stable when in transit.
• New Models for Efficient Transportation & Delivery - The TruckMaster 200 and 300 litres occupy only half a euro pallet for more economical distribution and reduced delivery costs.
• Environmental Protection - The specially designed area under the lockable lid houses the TruckMaster equipment in a secure leak-proof area. This eliminates the risk of dripping fuel often encountered by an external retrofitted nozzle and hose.
* TruckMaster 200 and 300 litres do not require ADR approval due to their smaller capacity.
** With 1 year on equipment.
The Traсkmaster is specifically designed to transport diesel fuel in conventional vehicles such as a minibus, pickup or small trailer without the need for additional permissions.
Just put it in your vehicle, fasten and go.
|Model [ L ]||Capacity [ L ]||Length [mm]||Width [mm]||Height [mm]||Weigth (kg)|
|TM 200L||200L||600||800||620||32 kg|
|TM 300L||300L||600||800||890||40 kg|
|TM 430L||430L||1180||860||910||55 kg|
|TM 900L||900L||1410||1050||1210||95 kg|
Photos & Videos